Thursday, April 29, 2010

It's been a long time in my hectic life...but I'm back.

This morning I was re-introduced to Blogspot and while reading through my posts remembered how much and why I liked this site. I also realized how much has happened since the last time I wrote anything. Our family and it's dynamics have changed so much. We have really come together as a unit now. It is amazing looking back at how things began to see how smoothly we melded together. As birthday season is on the brink of exploding the kids are at the moment 16, 14, 12, 11, 10, 9, 7, and 1. As of this summer Chris and I will have been together for three years, although it seems like so much longer.

I want to use this space again. There are so many wonderful adventures in life, love, learning and parenting that I want to share. This will more than likely a space where my filter will be off so if you are offended log off and don't read anymore.

No comments: